Hi friends! Wow it has been a minute since I have posted on the blog. To be very honest, I have been SUPER unmotivated and uninspired lately. The creative juices have just not been flowing lately. BUT the holiday season is upon us and I had an idea for a great gift guide! This is my favorite time of the year (yes my decorations are already up…judge me) and so I want to bring you guys some great holiday content. I love makeup and I would love to receive any of these gifts.
- Laneige Sleeping Mask: I love this mask. I put it on before I go to bed and I wake up to soft and supple lips. This mask is NO JOKE!
- Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer: If there was only one gloss that anyone would need, it would be this one. It is so shiny without being gloppy and it smells like fruit punch! It’s a must have.
- Mario Badescu Facial Spray: I will ALWAYS recommend this spray. It’s light, it’s refreshing, and the spritzer is fabulous. The perfect product to refresh your skin.
- Original Jaclyn Hill Palette: Say what you want about Jaclyn Hill but THIS PALETTE IS FIRE! I have loved it ever since I got it and it has any shade a makeup lover could need!
- Tom Ford Bronzer Brush: If you’re looking to splurge, the makeup addict will LOVE this brush. It’s the ultimate bronzer brush!
- Sephora Favorites Give Me More Lip Set: This is one of the best values! You get so many lip colors to try out and even a few full size products!
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder Trio: If you want them to glow for days, this is the powder for them!
- Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium: This is one of my favorite scents ever! It’s super sultry and I absolutely love it.
- Clarisonic Mia Holiday Gift Set: Start the new year of right with great skin! The Clarisonic is the perfect splurge!
*This post contains affiliate links.