Hi my friends! I don’t know about you but Joey and I have been OBSESSED with Disney+. We have been loving all the throwback Disney Channel movies and shows! I think this app was definitely designed for my generation because I think we appreciate it the most. Lizzie McGuire was my girl growing up. I watched it every night at 7:30 like clockwork. Best Disney show ever, in my opinion. I’m super stoked for the reboot and to be able to watch old episodes! If you don’t have Disney+ and you love Disney, you NEED it! I’m thinking about doing a post about the best movies and shows on the app!
Enough about Disney+ haha Today I’m bringing you a gift guide that any fella would love. I always find it hard to buy Christmas gifts for the men in my family. I think my dad is the most impossible person to buy things for because I just never know what he would like. He’s kinda picky. I’m putting together a gift guide that will help you guys out if you have a man in your life that is hard to buy for!
- Light Blue For Men: This Dolce and Gabbana cologne is one of my favorites that Joey has. I bought it for him when we were dating and it just has the yummiest scent without being overbearing!
- Scarf: I love a man with a good scarf. It just makes him look so much more put together. And he gets a warm neck, it’s a win-win!
- Beard Balm: For all the trendy bearded fellas out there there’s a beard balm with really great reviews! Keep that beard soft and shiny!
- Fuego Box Hot Sauce Sampler Subscription: For the hot sauce lover in your life, this is the perfect gift. You can send them a box of different hot sauces every month!
- Sports Team Gear: When in doubt, my go-to is something with their favorite team’s logo on it!
- Yeti Tumbler: I don’t know what guy wouldn’t love a Yeti Rambler or Tumbler to get their drinks cold or hot!
- Xbox One Bundle: I know my fella would looooove this. It’s the perfect gift if you’re looking to splurge for your gamer!
- Apple Watch: Obviously this had to be an option. Even I would love this gift! Perfect for the tech lover in your life.
*This post contains affiliate links